Architecture & Design
H&G Consultores focuses its activities on the development of projects covering a wide range of activities, with a high specialization in the residential, tertiary and dotacional sectors, both in a national and international level.
H&G Consultores guarantee the excellence of the final result of their work and projects, working with professionals and external coworkers in order to give a better and faster response regarding the different aspects of the work, as may occur,for example, with structure calculation, construction management, landscape architecture, etc.
H&G Consultores developes a new high-quality contemporary architecture, with a top level of development and definition, using an unique design adjusted to the customer’s budget, which is defined by a philosophy commited with the environment, combining its activities with the use of new technologies, all of which imposes a proper identity to all our work.
- Architecture and engineering projects.
- Works Management.
- Enlargement, refurbishment and renovation of buildings and houses.
- Commercial stablishments reconditioning, opening licenses and legalizations.
- Project Management.
- Urban and building pathologies reports.
H&G Consultores provides a personal treatment to the client, advising on the different phases of the project in order to capture the desired personality to each space with a cutting edge design and decoration.
- Interior reforms.
- Furniture design.
H&G Consultores provides expert advice on planning, management and planning discipline throughout the national territory, offering great experience and special knowledge of the Costa del Sol’s urban regulations. H&G Consultores provides care and integral services to achieve the development of every sort of land (rustic, building land, etc.), from its initial phase to its transformation into a plot, getting the achievement of the final product through the constant monitoring of the administrative files submitted to the local and regional administrations.
H&G Consultores provides advisement about all the legal, technical and administrative aspects of this field, such as:
- Urban planning (master plans, sectoral plans, partial plans, specific modifications, special plans, detailed studies, innovations in planning, etc.).
- Changes in land use and buildings.
- Planning discipline. Application and processing of administrative licenses (opening, activity, works, etc.).
- Assitance on disciplinary proceedings.
- Agreements on planning and urban management matters.
- Land management. Advice attention to land classification and qualification in relation to the rights and obligations of the owners.
- Compensation Boards.
- Administrative appeals and administrative disputes related to urban and environmental fields.
- Elaboration of expert reports.
- Pre- judicial claims.
- Legal audits, administrative aspects.
- Legal advice and legal representation related to planning processes.
- Negotiation and study of administrative concessions.
- Advice on expropriation procedures.
H&G Consultores has an extensive experience in property consultancy in the Costa del Sol, being involved in major real estate transactions as a mediating agent, which supports an extensive portfolio of clients that trust the management of their properties to H&G Consultores.
Our activities are mainly focused on the following:
- Real estate investment advice.
- Search, counseling, assessment and mediation in the sale and rental of all types of properties.
- Marketing of real estate developments.
- Review and study the legal status of properties
H&G Consultors provides to its clients specialized legal advice in Urban Planning Law (Department of Urbanism and Planning), Real Estate and Property Law and Administrative Law.
– Real Estate and Property Law:
- Elaboration of purchase and sale agreements.
- Property Registration Office and Cadastral Survey procedures.
- Advice and elaboration of legal acts and transactions.
- Expert reports.
– Administrative Law:
- Appeals through an administrative and/or a judicial procedure.
- Administrative authorizations (occupation of land, works, first occupation, etc.)
- Compulsory purchase procedures.
- Expert reports.